Client Experience Lead
Do you love amazing vehicles? Are you looking to be in a team focused work environment? If so, come join Dream Toy Garage, LLC as a Client Experience Lead. Dream Toy Garage, LLC is a family-owned luxury and exotic vehicle rental business located in Franklin, TN. The company was started in 2018 and has been growing ever since. By focusing our passion for amazing vehicles and upholding our commitment to achieve excellence, we deliver an unsurpassed experience. We understand that success depends on creating value and enthusiasm for our team members and clients!
This position has onsite and remote responsibilities (depending on your skillset). For on-site, the team member will meet clients for vehicle reservations and ensure the vehicles are prepped for upcoming rentals. Administrative and marketing activities can be performed in the comfort of your home.
Reach out today to join the leading team for exotic and luxury vehicle rental in Nashville. Be a part of something special while earning money and working around cool cars!
Call us today at 615.994.0060!
- Must be 21 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations within the last 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on your driving record in the last 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required
- Must be willing to accept the starting hourly wage of $20.00 an hour. The starting hourly wage can be higher depending on skillset.
- Manage digital marketing activities
- Network with local partners
- Meet and greet customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner
- Prepare vehicles for clients (hand wash, fuel, inspect, etc.)
- Provide superior, efficient customer service by understanding and communicating rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services which includes offering optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Offer additional customer assistance by offering directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information
- Answer incoming calls for reservations, rate quotes, general questions, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, and other vendors
- Place outgoing calls for callback management, and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Continuously build knowledge and skills, pursue on the job training and development opportunities and any company sponsored classroom training