Part Time Evening & Weekend Customer Service Representative
Join Dream Toy Garage, LLC as a Customer Service Representative. Dream Toy Garage, LLC is a family-owned luxury and exotic vehicle rental business located in Franklin, TN. The company was started in 2018 and has been growing ever since. By focusing our passion for amazing vehicles and upholding our commitment to achieve excellence, we deliver an unsurpassed experience. We understand that success depends on creating value and enthusiasm for our team members and customers!
This position has onsite and at-home responsibilities (depending on your skillset). For on-site, the team member will meet clients for vehicle pick up/return and prepare the vehicles for upcoming rentals. All clients are processed through our online booking system with a (24) hour in advance notice. Administrative and marketing activities can be performed in the comfort of your home.
- Must be 21 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations within the last 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on your driving record in the last 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required
- Must be willing to accept the starting hourly wage of $20.00 an hour. The starting hourly wage can be higher depending on skillset.
- Preferred availability during the following hours:
4pm to 8pm Monday to Friday; 8am to 6pm Weekends
- Meet and greet customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner
- Prepare vehicles for clients (hand wash, fuel, inspect, etc.)
- Provide superior, efficient customer service by understanding and communicating rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services which includes offering optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Offer additional customer assistance by offering directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information
- Answer incoming calls for reservations, rate quotes, general questions, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, and other vendors
- Place outgoing calls for callback management, and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Perform data entry for email marketing and social media activities
- Continuously build knowledge and skills, pursue on the job training and development opportunities and any company sponsored classroom training